DM Keith has installed the Dealerweb showroom management system at its five Skoda dealerships in Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Hull and its Skoda and Seat dealership in York.
It’s using the new showroom management system installed at the end of 2016 to manage sales administration as it expands.
Dealerweb Showroom helps dealership staff manage enquiries while giving managers and senior staff access to detailed financial reporting.
Craig Carter, sales director at DM Keith, said: “2016 has been an important year for the group, particularly as we expanded with two new sites.
“As the group has grown, it was important to standardise the showroom management system used across all of our sites, to make the enquiry and sales process as efficient as possible.”
James Hill, sales operations director at Dealerweb, said: “The implementation of a fully-integrated showroom management system can help promote group-wide efficiency from day one.
“With more dealerships on their roster, the backroom administrative needs can increase drastically in a short period of time, so it is essential to have a clear and effective management software underpinning their increased sales reporting needs.”
- Dealerweb Showroom is a fully integrated sales system
- It manages the full sales process, from initial customer enquiry through to placement of an order
- It is a ‘Software as a Service’ solution, meaning upgrades can be made remotely
- Dealerweb’s per-site licence policy also means that updates will be made without any further cost to DM Keith
- Dealerweb’s DealBook module provides real-time insights into productivity and profitability